Lazboy Spas - Spa under warranty and NOT FIXED 5 Months Later

My Lazy Boy Signature Spa has been out not working and heating for 5 months now. The place that sold us the spa says yes its under warranty and they've been approved to get it fixed and have ordered parts.

But, they keep saying the parts are stuck in Canada and there having problems getting them thru Customs. I'm really distraught for the amount of $$$$ that was spent and my spa not working for 5 months now and its getting winter and now i'm worried that freezing temperatures will bust the pipes on the spa since their is no heat. The name of the Company where the Hot Tub was purchased was Time Machine Hot Tubs out of Tyler Texas (903) 405-3477. The person i've been dealing with is Marc Easley Service and Parts Manager.

I'm really not a happy customer with this Hot Tub.

I just want the problem fixed like I was promised as agreed about the warranty. Brandon

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazboy Spas Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not having tub fixed under warranty claim.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 27, 2017.

Comments

"there having problems"

"since their is no heat."

Please learn and correctly use the homonym.

"there" : a location or state of being , i.e 'because it is there'

"their" : possessive ; 'it is their problem, not mine'

"they're" : contraction form of 'they are' ...they're having problems... ...since there is no heat...

Lazboy Spas - La-Z-Boy Spa Warranty Service

March 24, 2015

Kurt L. Darrow

Chairman, Chief Executive officer and President

La-Z-Boy Corporate Office & Headquarters

1284 North Telegraph Road Monroe MI 48162

Dear Sir,

I bought a new Lazy Boy Spa (Soul Mate) in Dec 2013.

I November 2014 I reported that it was not working.

Now, March 24, 2015 (approaching 4 months), it is still not working!.

As a busy executive, I will give you the details later in this letter, but by now you should understand that your company has not stood by its warranty and something should be done about this at the executive level.

The Spa was bought at Spa Man Spa, 21257 N. Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix, AZ 85027 in Phoenix, AZ. Their phone number is 602-998-7727.They had previously replaced a noisy pump in 2013. Then on Nov 28, 2013 I emailed them (because I had not gotten and response from a phone call). I indicated in the email that I only had cold water. They responded immediately that I should call the company that was servicing the warranty, Spa Tech 602-225-0004.

Spa Tech scheduled a service call and diagnosed the problem as a pump failure. While they were here they tried to get the serial number off the spa. They even called the manufacture to find where it might be. They assured us that everything would be handled at their office, after all, I had previously had a pump replaced under warranty. Having had one pump replaced under warranty, I understood that it would be another 2 or 3 weeks.

More than 3 week had gone by, so I called Spa Tech. They were having trouble locating the serial number after a few calls, we all had the same serial number 2010-090337. That should be the end of it. Time went by and I called. Laz Boy Headquarters could not recognize the serial number and Spa Man Spa was going to their supplier for their invoice for the serial number.

I could not believe what I was hearing and began to get suspicious that my spa was not an official Laz Boy Spa or was stolen goods. This is when I went directly to the online Laz Boy help. I entered my problem. After several days I received an email the the problem was resolved. Now, it has been 3 weeks and I have no working spa. Last thing I heard from Spa Tech was that they were waiting for a pump. My last email to Spa Man Spa has not been returned!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazboy Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Spa when it was working.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of warranty service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 31, 2015.

Comments

Feel your sir . We bought a Dream , that turned out to be a nightmare .

From the radio , speakers , pillows control board ,propeller , twice ,jets coming apart and now the circulation pump . Southwest Pools & Spas in Abilene Tx, has all the excuses in the book , and there phone , I guess , only takes incoming calls .

4-6 weeks out of service each incident . So disgusted , we paid a pretty penny for the price of *** and service has been *** also .

Jerry Allen RisingStar Tx

Deer Park, New York, United States #992660

Not a actual la-z-boy product